Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Return

I got away from writing this blog for awhile, but after doing an internship with the Democratic National Committee in Washington, D.C., I'm ready to start it up again. I will post the regular stories and I will also start new projects entitled, The Battle for the U.S. House, The Battle for the U.S. Senate, and the 50 State Project. There is even a new co-author for this blog and his name is "The Voice". He is from Central Florida and he should provide a unique perspective. And as you can tell, I also jazzed up the title of this blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes wonder about primary systems. Since many primaries are only open to party members many good candidates are unable to run in general elections. case on point: look at the Lieberman situation. Here you have a good democrat that may not even make it out of a democratic primary but who is projected to win in the general election. If primaries were open then the candidate who represents the most people would get to the general elections.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter