Monday, January 07, 2008

Prez: The Game of Presidential Conquest

I should mention that while I've been away, I've been taking part in a little entrepreneurial project known as Prez. The following describes what this project is all about:

"Prez! is an online presidential election strategy game where ultimate control is in your hands. In this game you play the role of the campaign manager, taking command of a vast army of volunteers, campaign captains, millions of dollars, and of course your presidential ticket."

An old friend of mine asked me to join him in this endeavor and since I thought it would be really intriguing...I signed up. This project originally started out as a board game but of course with the internet exploding all around us we realized that the online world would be the best route for our game. Working on this project has been a great experience thus far and I've gotten to meet great new people such as Sam, Kwame, and Alexander (you can check out their profiles on our website). We have even created our own little company due to this project and so we're now calling ourselves Prez Games LLC. And once we release Prez sometime this summer, we plan on creating future projects that have an educational theme. There is another election game I have in mind which we might create and well, all I can say for now is that it is a game that truly reaches a global scale. But in the meantime, please look out for Prez this summer!

For more information about our game you can check out our website at
PrezGame.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter